Sunday 3 January 2010

That's How I Feel..

Closing my eyes into your face,
apparently walking, but trying to trace,
your footsteps to see if, just in case,
they lead to my heart.

The longing in my heart never seems to fade,
have been thinking nothing of late,
save you...I feel fascinated by the wait,
that your eyes bring with you.

Your words ring in my ears,
In those long hours with newfound tears,
Thinking of the long gone years...
How did I survive without you?

Your mere shadow gives me company,
Your mere laugh is a symphony,
You make my foggy day sunny,
Isn't all this enough?

That you then enter my dreams,
Spark across my skies like a multicolour beam,
Pull my fantasies upto extremes,
And still saviour enough for my day,
Making me feel all-supreme.

I'm not alone, just lonely,
I'm not mute, just silent,
I'm not a statue, just still,
And I'm not in love, just obssessed.

Drishti Sharan

No comments: